Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

SHOWOFF YOUR RETROFIT!!!!(pics)

Old 02-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
SHOWOFF YOUR RETROFIT!!!!(pics)

Post pics and showoff your retrofit headlights! I wanted to see what bulbs, shrouds, etc.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-retrofit.html
Old 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just ordered my D2Ss!!! Will post pic’s when I’m done…
Old 02-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Done by a friend for me:
TL Projectors, BMW shrouds, 55W DDM Tuning D2S HIDs.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ross. was there any ,more info on your TL retro? and tips or suggestions? anything you found helpful when you did it? thanks
Old 02-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #7
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter View Post
what shrouds did you use???
i think his are one off.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #8
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
My shrouds OEM e55. They are hard to find, but I got mine off ebay. I then cut a piece of abs plastic to cover up the projector and bowl. I've had my setup done for few years now. Just take your time when aligning them. Retrofitsource didn't have any shrouds when I did my retro
Old 02-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #10

How long does it take to get all put together and wired?
Old 02-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #11
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Nightstr, do you meant wiring the HIDs? or Mounting the projectors?
Old 02-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #12

Both, I want to kind of see how much time I need to free up.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
Canadian member
tacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the roughtacomian devil is a jewel in the rough

tacomian devil's Tacoma Gallery
Morimoto Denso slim 35W 5000K Gatling Gun shrouds; Smoked assemblies from ebay 09 DC

Here is my offering to this thread. Having a fogging issue with driver's side; probably have to reseal. Not even close to being lined up properly according to any lighting diagram that I have seen, but I have had no flashing from oncoming traffic, so back on the "to-do" list it goes. I must have turned the adjustment wheels on both light assemblies 10 full rotations without ANY noticeable change whatsoever in the light pattern.

Morimoto mini projector
35W 5000K bulb
Denso slim ballast
Gatling gun shroud
100mm CCFL ring
translucent acrylic CCFL mounts

Installed in smoked headlight assemblies ordered new ($80) from ebay

2009 DC