Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

BHLM Success

Old 02-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM Success

Just completed my BHLM thanks to Viet2100! Just wanted to show you all how it turned out, if anyone is too scared or on the fence I say go for it. The hardest part for me was not scratching the painted black benzel when inserting it back into the plastic lense. Other than that its a lot of waiting for the oven to heat up or for paint to dry. Hope you all give it a try.

I followed the steps Viet2100 has on his BHLM how to page, which is linked at the bottom of the page. I tinted my turn signal with one coat of VHT tint, and taped off behind the turn signal so people can actually see when it is on. Safety First

*Picture's of the signals are in pictures below if you want to see how bright they are.*

Before Picture

BHLM Woot Woot

Removed all none Oven Materials (Including 3 Torx #15 Screws)

Headlight with most the factory goo removed

Painted the Bezel

Single Shot of Chrome Benzel, Painted Black with Tinted Lenses

Comparing the Stock Benzel and reflectors with the Black ones

Drivers Side Headlight Curing

Quick picture of finished product

Some More EXTRA Pictures of the BHLM:

Passenger Side Headlight

Driver Side Headlight

Passenger Side with Signal Lights on

Driver Side with Signal Lights on

Before Picture

After Picture:

Special Thanks to:

Viet2100, http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html

If anyone has any questions about anything let me know!