LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

H4 hid bulb doesnt look the same as stock?

Old 02-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
H4 hid bulb doesnt look the same as stock?

Hey just brought hids bulbs for my 2010. i already had the ballist so i just needed the relay kit and bulbs but the h4 bulbs dont look right. The hid sticky write up here has bulbs but doesnt look the same as mine i got to me. Does the bulbs i ordered seem right to you. here are pics.

Old 02-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
its says i need 9003 bulbsize an i ordered that buy on all websites it says 9003 is just as h4 and so i hope there the right bulb.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
MD bound!
SpE3dF0x is on a distinguished road
Name: Fox
SpE3dF0x's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get it figured out? I'm in the same boat