Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Need hid relay diagram

Old 02-19-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Need hid relay diagram

Hey Guys, Im doing my hids heads tmw. I think there should be a sticky for a relay diagram. I looked on yahoo and found a few but my relay is different then most of them. I brought my gold truck relay fromhttp://www.hidny.com/product.sc?productId=82&categoryId=21 It has built in reisters and looks good but a pic of where the wires go in stuff would help alot i think. Anyone have a diagram of it lol. Thanks
Old 02-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
why are you using a relay for hid headlights? the hid kit should be plug and play, and then wire the ballast to the battery
Old 02-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
People on here said I need a relay harness for them to work. Right. The relay goes to ballast and relay and fuze and ground then to battery. I needed one on my 07 dodge ram so i would think i need one now.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That link is simply to some wire...? Post up a picture of what you have got. Do you actually have HID bulbs and did you make sure to purchase bixenon bulbs if you do?
Old 02-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
I have hids bulbs with ballast lol. The bulbs are h4/9003 hi low with hid low and hi halogen
Old 02-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
No, I brought them from hidny.com
Old 02-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im trying to help you, I really am. But I need to see what I am working with... I either need pictures or else links to exactly what you have, from headlight housings to wherever you purchased your hids... or else im afraid I just can't help!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I have hids bulbs with ballast lol. The bulbs are h4/9003 hi low with hid low and hi halogen
wtf? hid low and halogen hi? i have never heard of that for our trucks.. i would think its impossible since its one bulb

heres an hid install for our headlights.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...stall-diy.html
Old 02-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
wtf? hid low and halogen hi? i have never heard of that for our trucks.. i would think its impossible since its one bulb
That's what threw me off... which is why I asked him to post a pic of his headlight housings. My guess is that he probably has a set of ebay ones that have the 2 bulbs in one housing