Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Who makes this bed light bar? 05+

Old 09-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Question Who makes this bed light bar? 05+

Anybody have any clue as to who makes this light bar?

The original post can be found here:

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120166
Attached Thumbnails
Who makes this bed light bar? 05+-truck-1.jpg   Who makes this bed light bar? 05+-truck-2.jpg   Who makes this bed light bar? 05+-truck-3.jpg  
Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn....now thats a kickass light bar there!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sick looking. i've wanted to do somthing like that to my truck but havent had the time to design one yet. looks like a custom jub to me though, not somthing you'd be able to just order and bolt on your truck......at least unless it was a shop that still has the necessary information to duplicate it.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno about that one specifically...but heres something similar and just as badass that a guy on ttora had demello build him

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=107086
Old 09-08-2008, 05:33 AM   #5
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i dunno about that one specifically...but heres something similar and just as badass that a guy on ttora had demello build him

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=107086
HA! good to see someone else using their bed cleats to mount stuff to besides me. i knew there was a reason toyo put those holes in them.
i'd be worried about 4 taking that load though,
esp. with accel, braking and wind.

a couple of mine are holding the toolbox, but then the walls are taking some of the weight too.