LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HID ballasts mounting

Old 02-26-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
HID ballasts mounting

Alright so I just got put some HID's on and i thought it'd be a good idea to make a thread for people some pics of where people mount their ballasts. I searched and couldnt find many pictures on where people were mounting their's.

So let's see em!

ill post a pic in a little when i go take some
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea of this thread. I'm not particularly happy with the placement of my ballasts for my Headlights or Fogs. I actually need to reinstall one of the fog ballasts (replaced through warranty) and I was considering rewiring and relocating my HID set ups. Looking forward to getting a few ideas.