Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Side marker Blink Zombi'd

Old 03-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Side marker Blink Zombi'd

I'll get back when 100% verified and installed.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Maybe I'm just illiterate but I still don't get half of it. What do all the R-3L, R-1R etc stand for?
Great question. Here is my understanding:
  • R-3L ~ R = Relay, 3 = pin #3, L = Left side
  • R-1R ~ R = Relay, 1 = pin #1, R = Right side

I want whatever Caribe is using to make those beautiful illustrations. They're just gorgeous. I do primitive work with photoshop, which of course is not a drawing tool, but I make do with it nonetheless.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
Great question. Here is my understanding:
  • R-3L ~ R = Relay, 3 = pin #3, L = Left side
  • R-1R ~ R = Relay, 1 = pin #1, R = Right side
I want whatever Caribe is using to make those beautiful illustrations. They're just gorgeous. I do primitive work with photoshop, which of course is not a drawing tool, but I make do with it nonetheless.
Thanks man. Yeah it would be extremely time consuming if I was to attempt to draw something up like this