Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Projector Headlights

Old 03-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #22
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
I am running just drop in HID 6K both headlight and fogs and they are beast. i am going to eventually grow a sack and go for a retro kit but thats not my top priority.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #23
thedude is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Lucas
thedude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
no...most of those projectors actually put out less light..i had the first gen of those style of lights..

i recently swapped out the H1 bulbs for an HID conversion kit and love the new light output
I was about to pull the trigger on what I believe are the same headlights on eBay. So the light output sucks on these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Old 03-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #24
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude View Post
I was about to pull the trigger on what I believe are the same headlights on eBay. So the light output sucks on these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
i have the same lights and they are not as bright as stock
Old 03-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
i have the same lights and they are not as bright as stock
agreed..definitely not as bright as stock...do they suck? eh, up for discussion but i got sick of them enough to do the HID swap...but when i wanted more light that's where the highs come in, the PIAAs and the Hellas if i needed light!
Old 03-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #26
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
idk about anyone else but mine fog up here and there...too lazy or at least not high on my priority list at this point to take apart and re-seal