Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

tow harness plug

Old 04-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
tow harness plug

2011 Tacoma

i am removing my hitch receiver. in the process, the electrical socket is getting unplugged from the wiring harness about 12" away.

Q: is there a "dummy plug" available that i can insert into the wiring harness connection in order to prevent corrosion and debris from accumulation there? factory part number? or generic automotive store unit?

thanks
Old 04-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpier View Post
2011 Tacoma

i am removing my hitch receiver. in the process, the electrical socket is getting unplugged from the wiring harness about 12" away.

Q: is there a "dummy plug" available that i can insert into the wiring harness connection in order to prevent corrosion and debris from accumulation there? factory part number? or generic automotive store unit?

thanks

Yup, part number is electrical tape.