Notices

Toyota emblem for Transformers emblem

Old 04-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
spezzy is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Thayne
spezzy's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota emblem for Transformers emblem

So I'm sitting here thinking about mods to do put on my truck and then I thought about Transformers. So my thought is if it is possible to possibly replace the steering wheel horn cover? If it can, would I be able to put a Transformers logo instead of a Toyota and have a LED wired to my dash light controller under the Transformer logo? Just a thought....
Old 04-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
The emblem you could probably do, I have seen some members switch out the Toyota logo for others. But if it's not an oval it may look a little weird.

As far as the LED, that might be a little tougher, as it would have to take steering into account. Are you just trying to create a back light for the transformers emblem?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
spezzy is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Thayne
spezzy's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, just think it would be cool for it to glow.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Even better,

Make an LED setup that would mount on your grill and would project a Transformers logo in front of your Tacoma, on the road surface!!!!! OMG IM DOING IT
Old 04-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezzy View Post
Yea, just think it would be cool for it to glow.
And what would happen upon airbag deployment?
Old 04-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Then he would get a face full or chest full of transformer
Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery

Awesome idea, if you go through with it post pics please.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #8
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
how do you remove the steering wheel toyota logo? im gonna plasti-dip it, if i can...

any assistance will be greatly appreciated