Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

bumper backup lights

Old 04-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
bumper backup lights

saturday i got bored and figured i would try something. i mounted some 4" led backup light in the rear bumper on my truck. i have them wired into a 3 way toggle using a double relay to eather be on, or on with the reverse lights. all in all i think they turned out well.
Attached Thumbnails
bumper backup lights-getattachment11.jpg   bumper backup lights-getattachment12.jpg   bumper backup lights-getattachment13.jpg   bumper backup lights-getattachment14.jpg  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Drew
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty awesome.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great and very practical. Stock bumpers are worthless anyway... why not make them truly more functional? Excellent job!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good , did you drill the bumper or are they a flush mount deal ?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thanks for all the postive feed back. i used a knockout tool my buddy had and it made them pretty flush
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
thanks for all the postive feed back. i used a knockout tool my buddy had and it made them pretty flush
Like an electricans knock out tool for panel boxes ?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
mat is on a distinguished road
mat's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get those lights from? Are they alot brighter than stock?
Old 04-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Like an electricans knock out tool for panel boxes ?
yep thats the tool
Old 04-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
i got the lights from napa and yes there a lot brighter than stock
Old 04-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
yep thats the tool
That's cool , I'd never thought of using one of those .

Good idea .
Old 04-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That's cool , I'd never thought of using one of those .

Good idea .
it was alot faster than a hole saw
Old 04-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 04-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome, pics are small tho haha