1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Broke my hella 50ff lens... help

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by tommelleo22, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Apr 6, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    tommelleo22

tommelleo22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Castle, PA
    Vehicle:
    07 trd sport off road
    Yellow Fogs kicker cvr 10's alpine ivaw205 head unit, leveling kit
    Any site sell replacement lenses for the hella 500 series... just was about to wire up my retrofitted 500FF's and she slid off my tractor tire and shattered.. :( anyone selling a single or a set i can salvage or is can direct me to a site or company to get another lens.=(

2. Apr 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM
    udy2554

udy2554 NORTHERN RED-NECK

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Naples, NY
    Vehicle:
    '06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Toytec ULK, Light Racing UCA's, OME Dakar rear leaves, ARB Bumper with XRC8 winch, Good Year Duratracs 285/70/17's on 17x9" Level 8 Strike 6's. Leer cap in the winter. Pioneer Double Din with BT, iPod, etc. Boston Acoustic components in all 4 doors with a Sony amp, powered 8" sub. Ultra gauge, Tom Tom...
    Hey Joe, I don't know if these are what you're looking for, they were a "cheapie" kit I got at WallyWorld. They were Hella somethings. One got tore off my Blazer bumper and this is what I got left. One is complete and functioning, the other is just the lens and metal body that fits inside the plastic shell. Let me know if you want them and make an offer. I'm very reasonable and would love to help out a neighbor!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top