Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Where did you run the wires to your light bar?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
ProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the rough
ProtoJ's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you run the wires to your light bar?

I just got a Westin Prerunner light bar off ebay:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/2805318...=263602_324952

The light bar attaches through the lower grille. I'm using 2 Hell 500's. Where should I run the wiring for the cleanest look? Would the wires be zip tied to the light bar and run through the lower grille or do they run through the upper grille? Any ideas or pictures would be greatly appreciated. I also need info on wiring these lights up to a switch...but I'll search for that as I'm sure it has been posted a bunch.

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Put 'em where ever you think is best.

I can't remember exactly, but mine are ty-wrapped & wrapped with black electrical tape routed along the lower grill (behind the grill).

You can't see anything unless you look closely. I can get picts tomorrow if needed.