Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Looking for 20' flexible L.E.D. strip

Old 04-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 20' flexible L.E.D. strip

Howdy,

I'd like to wrap a 20' L.E.D strip around the undercarriage of the Taco as additional rock-lighting. Anyone come across any good products?

I've seen several that come in 10-12" configurations, but I'd rather not have my truck rigged up like a house at xmas; avoiding multiple connections/grounds/wires/etc. Just white, off and on (don't care to sync them up to my stereo, or match my mood ring)

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
Badwin45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Badwin45's Tacoma Gallery
Oznium has some 16' strips here: http://www.oznium.com/thin-waterproof-ribbon
Old 04-14-2011, 07:23 AM   #4
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Trail gear has them from 9.5 all the way to 47.5 inches.

http://www.trail-gear.com/miscellaneous

Scroll down 2/3rds of page
Old 04-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
All great links, thanks.

I was hoping to do better than $1+ per inch but it looks like that's the going rate.

Drunkensloth, let me take some actaul measurements this weekend and I'll PM you to see if we can work something out.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
All great links, thanks.

I was hoping to do better than $1+ per inch but it looks like that's the going rate.

Drunkensloth, let me take some actaul measurements this weekend and I'll PM you to see if we can work something out.
Sounds good man.

-Retribution
Old 04-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #7
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
All great links, thanks.

Hey man, so did you get those measurements?
Old 04-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Check the Christmas light sites that's where I got my lights from for my gutters they are led red blue and green on one strip
Old 04-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I use mine for my Christmas decorations for animation of my house set to music not on my truck but it would work 12 volt