Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Group buy on these lights? anyone wanna try?

Old 04-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #1
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
Name: Travis
Tberry5000's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy on these lights? anyone wanna try?

so there are these really nice lights by blackflame customs and they are a little pricy but my friend has a pair and they are 100% worth it. he has had no problems, clean installations and look bad ass over all. i dont know exactly how to start/do a group by but i was hoping someone would help or step in. maybe if we get a good amount the price would reduce? thanks guys!

Here is their website:

http://blackflamecustoms.com/product...adlights-p-128
Old 04-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
wow.....

yeah good luck on that
Old 04-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #3
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in getting a pair of retro fit projectors....but for that price.....
Old 04-22-2011, 06:14 AM   #4
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
thats the thing. they are really pricy and i dont know of anywhere else i can get this look but without the price. i am not the best with electrical items anyway
Old 04-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
why not get in on this current GB?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ectors-gb.html
Old 04-22-2011, 06:27 AM   #6
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tberry5000 View Post
thats the thing. they are really pricy and i dont know of anywhere else i can get this look but without the price. i am not the best with electrical items anyway
try out our one vendor AZ AUTO LIGHTS on here... he has a retro fit service that is a little cheaper then these guys
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/az-...o-service.html
Old 04-22-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
i saw that but i am not looking to fit them myself
Old 04-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tberry5000 View Post
i saw that but i am not looking to fit them myself
*ahem*
\/\/\/\/\/
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
try out our one vendor AZ AUTO LIGHTS on here... he has a retro fit service that is a little cheaper then these guys
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/az-...o-service.html
Old 04-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #9
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Unless I am missing something Black flame customs is actually not a bad price. The price you were seeing is for everything... housing, projector, labor, etc.

I'd do a group buy... but for retroing LS460 bixenons into my factory housing.

Morimoto group buy kit $300
Blacked out headlight housing $150
Labor for install $400

Total $850

Black flame custom $850... exactly the same price before any discounts or group buys. So yeah, I am down. Again what I intend to do is buy some cheap headlights and send mine in for the Retro, not put the Retro in some cheap eBay housing . I assume most people would do the same doing a conversion. If he can source the LS460 bixenons, Phillips bulbs, etc. and install to my lights for 700 even I'd be down.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
only way i would pay that for headlights is if they actually cut through people.....
Old 04-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #11
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
only way i would pay that for headlights is if they actually cut through people.....
Then I guess you wont be getting any projectors retrofited since that is the going rate. I spent $4000 on my stereo in my Tacoma, which was a very low price for the components used. I am betting most people wouldn't pay for that either. Good shit costs money. Its like running a spacer lift vs remote reservoir coilovers with upper control arms... they are not similar in price OR function.

I had some fxr projectors sourced but got rid of them because I didn't like the streaky beam pattern.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Then I guess you wont be getting any projectors retrofited since that is the going rate. I spent $4000 on my stereo in my Tacoma, which was a very low price for the components used. I am betting most people wouldn't pay for that either. Good shit costs money. Its like running a spacer lift vs remote reservoir coilovers with upper control arms... they are not similar in price OR function.

I had some fxr projectors sourced but got rid of them because I didn't like the streaky beam pattern.
pics of said radio and or receipt.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
pics of said radio and or receipt.
I have a whole slew of install pics I am going to add to a build page off a SLR, even did a full sound deadening everywhere and did a ton of install photos of that. Even though its off topic I will post one crappy cell phone pic of my box, subs, and amp.

1 crappy cell phone pic...

Kenwood DNX9960
JL Audio HD 900/5
Focal K2 Components
Focal Polyglass Coax
Image Dynamics IDQ V3 subs
Custom box coated with Line-X
Stinger wiring
plus all the extras like trim kits, Ipod cables, remote bass knobs, etc.

Good shit is expensive.