Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

projection headlights...good or bad?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
jawilliams is on a distinguished road
jawilliams's Tacoma Gallery
Question projection headlights...good or bad?

Thinking about buying some projection lights, was interested in knowing if they are as good as they look?
Old 04-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
anonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Engineer
anonymous7's Tacoma Gallery

I installed these, behind each light, now i play my PS3 in 3D while i drive at night.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous7 View Post

I installed these, behind each light, now i play my PS3 in 3D while i drive at night.
I was thinking about doing that also you got any pics of gameplay