LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HID Conversions

Old 09-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
HID Conversions

What are everyones thoughts on HID's ? I want to do High/Low and Fogs. Any sugestions?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
I am about to do this myself. Just trying to find the best deal out there.

Sometimes its pretty dark where I live so this will help me out with my vision at night.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
You guys just missed out on an HID kit group buy by a couple of days. Here's the link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ls-inside.html.