LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Completed the BHLM

Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Completed the BHLM

I did the BHLM today. Very easy with you follow the steps exactly! Very time consuming though. Took me around 4 hours to do.

I used these steps here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html

P.S. Total cost of materials. $5.27
Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?...always wanted to use this..

I'm sure they look like the other BHLm ones right?

I need to grow some ballz to put my lights in the oven
Old 04-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
Pics?...always wanted to use this..

I'm sure they look like the other BHLm ones right?

I need to grow some ballz to put my lights in the oven
thats the hardest part man. Ill post pics in the morning, i want to show the completed job, not me half way through it. I wish i would have done a step by step, but this thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html

was great!