Old 05-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
PtLomaComa is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Rescue Swimmer
Name: Brett
PtLomaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #30
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! My tonneau cover comes in tomorrow and have been looking for lighting ideas. Might have to do this.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #32
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 07-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #34
Buffco is on a distinguished road

Buffco's Tacoma Gallery
Subby McSub.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #35
deerslayer75 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
deerslayer75's Tacoma Gallery
gonna try to put my new led's in my truck bed this weekend if I get the time and the weather cooperates. Anyone know what gauge wire toyota uses in our tacos? Mine is a 2011.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #36
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer75 View Post
gonna try to put my new led's in my truck bed this weekend if I get the time and the weather cooperates. Anyone know what gauge wire toyota uses in our tacos? Mine is a 2011.
Awesome. I'm not sure about the gauge wire but I think it's 18 or 20
Old 08-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #37
deerslayer75 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
deerslayer75's Tacoma Gallery
quick electrical question- I ran the led's and wires and I have the lights working (super bright) I want to put a switch in the dash to turn them on and off. If I grounded the wire for the led's in the truck bed in the back, do I have to connect another ground to the back of the switch? Thanks
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #38
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerslayer75 View Post
quick electrical question- I ran the led's and wires and I have the lights working (super bright) I want to put a switch in the dash to turn them on and off. If I grounded the wire for the led's in the truck bed in the back, do I have to connect another ground to the back of the switch? Thanks
If the switch is lighted, you will need to ground the switch for the light to come on. The ground on the switch will not affect the lights