Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Offroad light oddity with a relay...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #41
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
It's done, its working, thanks all.

They aren't very bright though... so once I save a bit of money I may have to upgrade the wiring to a heavier gauge and the lights.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #42
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #43
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

At least I learned a lot. I feel pretty confident in doing wiring now that I know the basics.

Wondering if a CB is a good idea for offroading communication.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #44
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
At least I learned a lot. I feel pretty confident in doing wiring now that I know the basics.

Wondering if a CB is a good idea for offroading communication.
hell yes and just plain fun too
got my setup for $85
Old 05-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
hell yes and just plain fun too
got my setup for $85
What one do you have or recommend?
Old 05-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #46
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
What one do you have or recommend?
well i hear you cant go wrong with a firestick ant.
and most all cbs are pretty good now.....
uniden makes a unit with eveything in the mic part and the rest gets tucked away....

i use a set up i only put in when i go wheelin as i will never use it around here.....
i got as lil wil mag. mount
and a uniden cb with a built in swr meter...and i made it a cig lighter plug
boom done and works great
Old 05-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #47

Cool, thanks man.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #48
BIG DADDY

Old 05-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #49
BIG DADDY

Products Discussed in this Thread