Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Tundrapart light bar

Old 05-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
Tundrapart light bar

What's up with this light bar? I've not seen anything about this light bar on TW, though, I find it looks good, it's larger than the N-Fab light bar.

Also, lights come with it if you look at the website - Edit: ok reading again, I don't think so.

Any review good/bad of this bar? And any reason why we only see N-Fab on TW and not this one? Good buy? Thank you.

http://tundrapart.com/lightbars/tacoma-light-bar/
Old 05-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
4 lights and a light bar for 200 bucks? i doubt the lights have much to offer
Old 05-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
4 lights and a light bar for 200 bucks? i doubt the lights have much to offer
Yes, but the N-Fab is 165$, not much cheaper...

I don't really have an interest in the furnished lights, it's just that I find the Tundrapart fits better the front of the truck (could be wrong)...

VS

Old 05-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good to me
Old 05-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #5
Rad Red Prerunner
eccracer104 has a spectacular aura abouteccracer104 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
eccracer104's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer the look of the Nfab over this one.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:19 AM   #6
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I checked... Off road lights were for WHEELING which is done away from street lights and oncoming traffic.
I am cool, and do not seek your approval
Old 05-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Last time I checked... Off road lights were for WHEELING which is done away from street lights and oncoming traffic.
I am cool, and do not seek your approval
No problem about that, though, my truck is also one of my daily drivers, so wathever happens, it will always mainly be on-roads even if I was to off-road once a week.

Also, If I am to pay 200 bucks for a bar, why wouldn't I get the best one?

That is mainly what I am asking for. I might find the TundraPart prettier, if ppl tells me that the N-Fab is a better bar, I'll still go for the N-Fab. Please comment.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #8
Cerviperus is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Cerviperus's Tacoma Gallery
"Offers the complete light bar system where you can order the light bar, fog lamps, relay wiring kit, and switch package."

I'm assuming you have to purchase the lights separately. I could be wrong...

Then again, after reading it a third time, I'm still not sure. Their page sure isn't top notch.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #9
ProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the rough
ProtoJ's Tacoma Gallery
Check this one out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...Q5fAccessories

I just installed mine and the fit is perfect. It was around $200 for everything, light bar, 2 Hella 500's, and factory switch.
Attached Thumbnails
Tundrapart light bar-dsc_0059.jpg   Tundrapart light bar-dsc_0070.jpg   Tundrapart light bar-p4090073.jpg   Tundrapart light bar-p4090074.jpg  
Old 05-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #10

^ another nice option, thanks for the head's up.