Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

"MY" behind the grill light mod

Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
that looks damn good man!! cant wait to see pics with them lit up. im interested to see the light out put.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
The grill is from Carriage Works and yes it comes in black. Lights I got from A.A. check the Shop Online tab in the upper right.
According to a Hella headlight level (very old school tool, is at least 20 years old) the lights are level dead on. They look tilted up a little, but I think the grill is throwing it off a bit. I have about a 1/4" to tilt forward if need be, if that is not enough (thought of this) I have the holes cabsule shaped, so I can bring them back a little.
Toyota just called and switches are in, so I hope to get this wired and shining in a few days......Thanks darkknight on the info on the switches.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #14
dbbd1 is on a distinguished road

dbbd1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Cannot wait to see them lit up!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #15
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
thats a REALLY clean look, nice job, to bad my winch is in the way.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #16
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Good work man. I like the look for the grill you have. It always feels better when you do the work yourself.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. this gives me an idea because that looks sick! maybe i'll add a 2nd set of hellas behind my grille so i have 4 on the front of my truck.....
Old 10-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #20
DREAD is on a distinguished road

Army: E5-13B Artillary Cannon Crewman, 1/180th 153 FA Bgd
DREAD's Tacoma Gallery
That is one nice install - very cool!