Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

fog light kit

Old 06-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
fog light kit

What would be the best fog light kit to get for a base model tacoma? my dad has a 2008 that has no fogs factory and for fathers day i want to get him a pair, that has the relay, switch and fogs with it. What would yall suggest? i see alot of kits on ebay but are they any good.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I had an ebay kit on my old truck and they fit perfect. They sent me the 1st gen OEM fog switch by mistake though, but I e-mailed them and they sent me the new switch for free (ended up giving away the old one to a member here)

I'll look in my history and see if I can go far back enough to find the seller I bought them from so you can get them from the same place.

Edit:

These are the ones I bought, from the same seller I bought them from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-09...ht_5439wt_1153
Old 06-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #3

i was thinkin about these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...item35b0b9f435
Old 06-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannell_Trd View Post
The seller I used also sells them in amber, if you are for sure worried about fitment.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

im either gonna get the yellow or the clear, im leading towards pickin the clear. Some of the kits i noticed dont have the relay with them?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a smoked fog light kit off of ebay and I am in the process of wiring up a new "better looking" switch.