Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone interested in 75w, 100w HID ballasts and bulbs?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in 75w, 100w HID ballasts and bulbs?

Group Buy Over

ok, so its at 19 right now.

Please email tw.satoshi.service@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: <your username> TW HID Group Buy

Body:
<screen name>
<real name>
<shipping address>
<phone number>
<paypal email address>
<detailed description of your order>

As the orders come in, if the number of sets increase, I will adjust the prices accordingly.

Once you email me, I will prepare your invoice and email it to you. Once you review the invoice and agree with it, paypal the invoiced amount to an email I will provide you.

Once the payments are made, your lights will be prepared and shipped out to you within 8-10 days according to Yoooo (he needs to put his order in to his supplier).

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask me

Aaron

35w, 55w, 75w and 100w kits available

I just installed my 100w 6000K ballasts and bulbs yesterday. Im going to be testing them in the desert and I'll post pics and vids. If yall are interested, I can arrange a group buy for them:

Brand is RTC which is made in Germany.

Any bulb size/type (H4, H3, H10, etc)

Standard 35w single beam kit prices:
1 kit - $65/kit
2-5 kits - $60/kit
6-9 kits - $58/kit
10-14 kits - $55/kit
15-19 kits - $50/kit
20-24 kits - $48/kit
25+ kits - $45/kit

Upgrades:
55w + $15
Slim Ballast Upgrade - +$15/ kit
Hi/Lo Halogen - +$10
Hi/Lo Bixenon - +$25
(Hi/Lo options for 35/55w only)

75-100w kits not recommended for factory fog lights or any lights smaller than 4"

Standard 75w single beam kit prices:
1-4 kits - $115/ kit
5-9 kits - $110/ kit
10-14 kits - $105/ kit
15-19 kits - $100/ kit
20+ kits - $95/ kit

Upgrades:
100w Upgrade - +$10/ kit
Slim Ballast Upgrade - +$15/ kit

Warranty
Comes with 1 year warranty
3 years - +$6.50
5 years- +$10
Lifetime - +$15

Shipping
35w and 55w kits shipping will be $5.95 per kit. Shipping MOST LIKELY will be free for 75w and 100w kits.

Im heading out to Gorman to do an all night run to test out my lights. I will have a GoPro with me and I'll take a bunch of pics. Stay tuned!!!!

People Interested:
1. SuthrnTaco07 - 100W 3000K H3
2. Finks99Taco - 100W 6000K H3
3. Finks99Taco - 100W 3000K H3
4. Whatthepho? - 100W 6000K H1
5. Sandman614 - 75W 6000K H3
6. David411 - 100w H3
7. Onejay - 55w 9006
8. OneJay - 35w H7
9. allmotorrex - H3 100w 6000k
10. Gir33 - 35W H4 8000K bi xenon's for my headlights
11. RugbyTaco - 35w H10 3000K slim ballast
12. jesus - H4 55w 6/8000K
13. drtydru - H10 35w 5000k
14. Sandman614 - 35watt h13 5000k hi/lo bixenon
15. ds46000 - 100W 6000K H3
Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #2
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I just installed my 100w 6000K ballasts and bulbs yesterday. Im going to be testing them in the desert and I'll post pics and vids. If yall are interested, I can arrange a group buy for them:
I'm down. You have them in Hella 500ffs right?

Edit: Never mind. Read through your build. Will they fit in 500ffs or 700ffs?
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yah, u can get them in whatever bulb type you need. I think hella bulbs are H3, cant be sure, but my KCs are H3. You can get them for your headlights, fogs, etc.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
How much a pop?
Old 06-13-2011, 03:21 AM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

$$$ will all depend on how many ppl are interested, but from early indications from my supplier, it will look like around $100-110 shipped for ballasts and bulbs for 100w, a little less for the 75w.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OMG thats fucking brootal! haha I have 55w in mine and they are retarded bright. I cant imagine 75 or 100w

How well is the wiring gonna hold up on these? how is the heat, will it melt the light housing?
Old 06-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
OMG thats fucking brootal! haha I have 55w in mine and they are retarded bright. I cant imagine 75 or 100w

How well is the wiring gonna hold up on these? how is the heat, will it melt the light housing?
that's what Im going to find out in the next 2 weeks. The bulbs are rated up to 120w. I left the lights on for a few hours at the mod day yesterday and nothing in my KC housing melted.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #10
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sounds good so far, keep us updated!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #11
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Damn, and I just got 55 watts too, tempted to get these.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
So i wouldn't have to do this right?: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ow-w-pics.html
You would still have to do that, but I dont see why you need to epoxy the bulbs in, they should just clip in.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #14

Quote:
You would still have to do that, but I dont see why you need to epoxy the bulbs in, they should just clip in.
just makes the backside more water resistant
Old 06-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

You can get these in any size. H4 for headlights (+$25 if you want hi/low), H10 for fogs, and H3 for off road lights (KC, Hella). The price for a kit is looking like its going to be around $100 shipped, although the supplier would need to confirm this based on how many ppl are interested.

Im getting a fog set for Jen's truck (3000K 100w) and i'll post pics.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #16
ds46000 is on a distinguished road
ds46000's Tacoma Gallery
i might be interested in this. I have hella 500 black magics. I've heard the black magics have a different housing that may not work with a HID retrofit...does anyone know if they would or not? Can you get any color/temp bulbs? I might want the 4300's or 5000's. Also, could you post some other photos if you have any with them on at night (maybe in comparison to your headlights...so i have an idea of how bright they are). Thanks!
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds46000 View Post
i might be interested in this. I have hella 500 black magics. I've heard the black magics have a different housing that may not work with a HID retrofit...does anyone know if they would or not? Can you get any color/temp bulbs? I might want the 4300's or 5000's. Also, could you post some other photos if you have any with them on at night (maybe in comparison to your headlights...so i have an idea of how bright they are). Thanks!
The bulbs will fit, it all depends on how much back space there is between the reflector and the back of the housing. I know in my KCs the back of the bulb pretty much touches the housing when its all closed up, tight squeeze, but I believe some ppl out of the back to fit the bulb.

When I got mine I was offered these choices for colors:

I wanted to get 4300K from him but he says he cant source those bulbs rated for 100w.

Here are some more comparison pics from last night:
Only the 100w 6000K on:

Everything on (35w 6000K headlights, 50w 3000K dust light, 100w 6000K off road lights):

frontal shot:
Old 06-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I know lots of HID's post for off-road use only, but are these or are they street legal?
Old 06-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #20
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
No^^^^^

Products Discussed in this Thread