Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #201
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.oznium.com/images/plcc2_tc_dash.jpg

how was that cluster done looks cool and very different?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #202
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post

from what i can see, all u have to do is spit the colors in the center...
Old 07-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #203
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
from what i can see, all u have to do is spit the colors in the center...
1 blue 1 white 1 purple
Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #204
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hmmmm....looks like a combo of blue and red
Old 07-17-2011, 09:01 PM   #205
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1 blue 1 white 1 purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
hmmmm....looks like a combo of blue and red
yes n yes...on ours, we have 3 leds in the speedo section (center) ...i can try it on my extra cluster (assuming that the background sill works
Old 07-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #206

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Hey would u know the bulb sizes for our 3 dome lights and rear license plates and reverse probly gonna do those same time and my cluster
Old 07-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #207
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey would u know the bulb sizes for our 3 dome lights and rear license plates and reverse probly gonna do those same time and my cluster
It's bulb 194.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #208
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help Jerez i just got mine all done. White background with Green needles. im thinkin about doing my deck now but i dont know how you got the mother bored with all the LEDs out of the deck

Not the best time for a pic
ill get one later when it gets dark
(night Pic)

This pic dont give in justice on how bright it really is
Old 07-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #209

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
194 for all? Where should I order from?
Old 07-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #210
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
Thanks for the help Jerez i just got mine all done. White background with Green needles. im thinkin about doing my deck now but i dont know how you got the mother bored with all the LEDs out of the deck

Not the best time for a pic
ill get one later when it gets dark
Looks good dude it's kind of a PITA but u should be able to handle it.

Quote:
194 for all? Where should I order from?
Dude idk, Ive gotten those lights from anywhere...theyre the same buulbs that go on ur over head map lights.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #211
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Jerez;3452910]Looks good dude it's kind of a PITA but u should be able to handle it.

ok thanks man sound good
Old 07-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #212
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Ha...just got my LEDs in the mail, so whens a good day for you? I know Im gonna see you on sat but idk if your gonna have the time there.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #213
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Ha...just got my LEDs in the mail, so whens a good day for you? I know Im gonna see you on sat but idk if your gonna have the time there.
What color again?? Lol I might be able too on saturday.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #214
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
What color again?? Lol I might be able too on saturday.
Blue with white needles...
Old 07-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #215
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice choice!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #216
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol thought so...my bad man. Forgot. Well ima go to the show for a bit then go to my parents business out in Moreno valley...ill pm u
Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #217
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Nice choice!

Looks real good on yours man. Stealing the idea!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #218
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks real good on yours man. Stealing the idea!
Did you buy the paint for the needles?
Old 07-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #219
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Did you buy the paint for the needles?
Yes I did...did you get gloss or flat?
Old 07-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #220
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes I did...did you get gloss or flat?
Mine is a pearl white.

Products Discussed in this Thread