Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #21
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
subbd any body have pic of the 2011 dash with new leds?
Not that know of, they come in white already right??
Old 06-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #22
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
about to order my LEDs bump!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:32 PM   #23
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
heres a pic
Old 06-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #24
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^that would look super clean with white needles
Old 06-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i like the white just not the orange and red
Old 06-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #26
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i like the white just not the orange and red
I see...do the needles look really red or do they have a bit of orange to them?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #27
^i say change everything to white, the lexus GSs have that, its so nice
Old 06-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
^i say change everything to white, the lexus GSs have that, its so nice
Ima do that to mine lol gonna put white LEDs n paint the needles silver
Old 06-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I see...do the needles look really red or do they have a bit of orange to them?
Theyre really red iphone camera sucks, i think the all white would look really clean.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #30
Quote:
Ima do that to mine lol gonna put white LEDs n paint the needles silver
nice i wanna see that, i think ill wait to order mine haha i might wanna do this once isee it
Old 06-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #31
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Theyre really red iphone camera sucks, i think the all white would look really clean.
Oh alright lol...ya I got an iPhone as well...camera is alright. So I think I should go to Texas huh I got like 6 ppl interested out there haha
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #32
Quote:
Oh alright lol...ya I got an iPhone as well...camera is alright. So I think I should go to Texas huh I got like 6 ppl interested out there haha
Haha yeah if you ever make this way count me in
Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #33
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha yeah if you ever make this way count me in
How much do you think it would cost to ship out my Extra cluster to ppl in other states?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #35
Quote:
How much do you think it would cost to ship out my Extra cluster to ppl in other states?
Idk depends on the box, parcel post or priority, and if you want insurance on it alot of variable but maybe 30-40
Old 06-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #36
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
gonna order mine soon Rodger..

btw 3 for the entire steering wheel, are u sure?? might be 3 for each side?

i got the stereo controls on the left and the bluetooth crap on the right
I was just out to pm you about that I'm sorry, I made a small mistake...your right 3 n 3 n make sure to order a couple extra be us sometimes some come defective...has happened b4
Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #37
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk depends on the box, parcel post or priority, and if you want insurance on it alot of variable but maybe 30-40
Hmmm...sounds decent. Becuz i think it would be good to do that for ppl...
Old 06-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #38
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
rodger that

do each of the gear have an LED? P R N D 4 3 2 L ? and the selection of whatever gear u are in is 1 LED?

Quote:
I was just out to pm you about that I'm sorry, I made a small mistake...your right 3 n 3 n make sure to order a couple extra be us sometimes some come defective...has happened b4
Old 06-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #39
Quote:
Hmmm...sounds decent. Becuz i think it would be good to do that for ppl...
It would definitely expand your potential cliental, if you got an extra gauge cluster somebody could order what they want then you could ship it to them, just have them put a deposit down through paypal or something so your not risking anything....
Old 06-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #40
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
rodger that

do each of the gear have an LED? P R N D 4 3 2 L ? and the selection of whatever gear u are in is 1 LED?
Yes sir, each one is 1 LED. I swapped mine in this order:
P (white)
R (orange)
N (green)
D-L (white)

Just like the bottom shifter indicator

Products Discussed in this Thread