Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #401
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Derp
So when em I swapping yours?? Lol
Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #402
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
So when em I swapping yours?? Lol
Nov right
Old 09-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #403
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nov right
Lol if you want me2 do it while being drunk/hungover...
Old 09-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #404
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol everyone asks me...alright that was just a lighting/camera affect that happened when he took the pic...sorry guys

N ya ppl use rubbing alcohol n a small blade to remove the old paint then paint it over again (just the back side)
alright, thanks. I might do this, if I ever get some "play" money.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #405
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
alright, thanks. I might do this, if I ever get some "play" money.
Nice, your gonna love it hit up yosh2000...he's in Denver, CO
Old 09-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #406
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
hahah right
still gotta look into gettin those leds though -_____-
Old 09-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #407
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmartinez17 View Post
hahah right
still gotta look into gettin those leds though -_____-
So did u decide what exactly you want?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #408
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
forgot....i swapped out blackhawke88s cluster earlier today. looks dope...just gotta go back to do his steering wheel controls

Old 09-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #410
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
needles stock?

also, all the other indicators left stock colour?
yes n yes...all i did was the background to white n remove that annoying tpms light he still had
Old 09-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #412
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
What leds do I need for the airbag lights? Free tomorrow?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #413
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
What leds do I need for the airbag lights? Free tomorrow?
5 mm just like the a/c controls n the auto window button
I got class from 8-320
Old 09-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #414
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
forgot....i swapped out blackhawke88s cluster earlier today. looks dope...just gotta go back to do his steering wheel controls

This is what I want to do and white radio nob lights! nov? Haha
Old 09-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #416
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is what I want to do and white radio nob lights! nov? Haha
Well it's like in 2 months so u best have the LEDs bought n ready...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
This is one of the few times that I wish i lived in Socal
Dude theres someone in nor cal...PRS 2 TiFJ hit him up
Old 09-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #418
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
blackhawks cluster looms good roger you do good work
Of course....I swapped it jk jk. Ima need those extra blue LEDs u still have
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #419
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Only problem is that im going to school in oklahoma and thats where my truck is currently.

Dude theres someone in nor cal...PRS 2 TiFJ hit him up [/QUOTE]
Old 09-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #420
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Only problem is that im going to school in oklahoma and thats where my truck is currently.
Oic...u got yosh2000 in Denver; CO lol

Products Discussed in this Thread