Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #441
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
ahh sweet, you got a pm

Cool give me a sec...

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
You coming to NC anytime in the future? ha
No sorry haha but I'm in the talks with a member on here in VA that will start a thread soon...he's alot closer than me at least
Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #442
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Eventually I will do this! Sub'd
Old 10-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #443
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Eventually I will do this! Sub'd
I'm actually going to Vegas next month for the weekend......n I'm suppose to do MOT's cluster but I'ma have a loooonnnnnnnngggggg weekend haha
Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #444
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Right on! I will attempt it myself. Eventually I will be doing guage, radio and steering wheel. I just got the 4x4 switch in blue. It's a start! Lol
Old 10-05-2011, 07:41 AM   #445
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Right on! I will attempt it myself. Eventually I will be doing guage, radio and steering wheel. I just got the 4x4 switch in blue. It's a start! Lol
Cool, the 4x4 switch isnt hard at all....took me a bit to get it right
Old 10-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #446
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
alright
yea but i got my lids man so whenever ur free, we can start it haah
Old 10-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #447
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
*leds
Old 10-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #448
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmartinez17 View Post
yea but i got my lids man so whenever ur free, we can start it haah
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmartinez17 View Post
*leds
Pmd...
Old 10-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #449
MarlaSinger is on a distinguished road

MarlaSinger's Tacoma Gallery
oh wow!!! i need to look you up
Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #450
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaSinger View Post
oh wow!!! i need to look you up
cool let me know
Old 10-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #452
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Bump yo
Old 10-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #453
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my LED's came in!!! these things is SMALL!!!!!!!
rodger i can be available tommorrow if you want to get tlhis accomplished.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #454
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my LED's came in!!! these things is SMALL!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
rodger i can be available tommorrow if you want to get tlhis accomplished.
Cool, I will hit u up later about that then haha
Old 10-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #456
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Bump yo
thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #457
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So I was thinking of changing out my needle LEDs to a different color....any suggestions?? (n no not pink) lol
Old 10-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #459
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
blue needles?
Idk, I've done 2 like that, they look cool but still....Lol
Old 10-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #460
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Idk, I've done 2 like that, they look cool but still....Lol
ahh, n/m I know the feeling. If you have done it and seen it, feel like "eh", I wouldn't. I have yet to see someone use Yellow lol

Products Discussed in this Thread