Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #41
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
It would definitely expand your potential cliental, if you got an extra gauge cluster somebody could order what they want then you could ship it to them, just have them put a deposit down through paypal or something so your not risking anything....
I'll be looking into that tomorrow...
Old 06-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #42
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
k i r confused...what about the active gear you are in? I select P, its gonna be red.. i select D, is P still gonna be red or is it gonna be a diff colour? is it 1 LED for all non selected gear? and then 1 LED each for the active gear colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Yes sir, each one is 1 LED. I swapped mine in this order:
P (white)
R (orange)
N (green)
D-L (white)

Just like the bottom shifter indicator
Old 06-20-2011, 10:09 PM   #43
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
k i r confused...what about the active gear you are in? I select P, its gonna be red.. i select D, is P still gonna be red or is it gonna be a diff colour? is it 1 LED for all non selected gear? and then 1 LED each for the active gear colour
Sorry, it's 1 LED for each gear selection. So there's 8 in total
Old 06-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #44
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
what would be the turn around rate to nor cal. Im thinking about the all white with maybe blue needles?
Old 06-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #45
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
what would be the turn around rate to nor cal. Im thinking about the all white with maybe blue needles?
Actually, PRS 2 TiFJ is up in nor cal n does the led swaps up there...hit him up
Old 06-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #47
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Roger is their way to light up each number with different led???
What numbers are we taking about?? Lol
Old 06-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #49
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
like 1-7 and 0-120
Lol there are only about 7-10 LEDs for the whole background...so nope
Old 06-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #52
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am still pondering what to do
Why would u want to have a different color for each ##?? you want a rainbow huh...if theres something u want to tell us, tells us now bro
Old 06-21-2011, 12:49 AM   #54
timharty is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
timharty's Tacoma Gallery
I live near Long Beach, can you do this to 1st gens?
Sweet work by the way its way sick
Old 06-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #56
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes i want a rainbow color number

Quote:
Originally Posted by timharty View Post
I live near Long Beach, can you do this to 1st gens?
Sweet work by the way its way sick
on the 1st gens, i think theyre still regular 194 bulbs that u can just unscrew from the back...not sure, still havent done a 1st gen
Old 06-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #57
qbert is on a distinguished road

Name: Brady
qbert's Tacoma Gallery
So cluster for $35, but no radio? I'm looking to to both and have all the LEDs ready to go. Hell, I'd give you $35 just to help me do it myself. I was going to attempt this solo anyways. Let me know!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #58
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbert View Post
So cluster for $35, but no radio? I'm looking to to both and have all the LEDs ready to go. Hell, I'd give you $35 just to help me do it myself. I was going to attempt this solo anyways. Let me know!
ya...i havent had the time to attempt the radio. i still havent ordered the leds for it either theyre a pain cuz theyre smaller but i should be able to do them.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #59
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:43 AM   #60
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
bump!
Bump cuz I'm drunk...I mean I just can't sleep

Products Discussed in this Thread