Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #1001
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
you should just create a google voice number specifically for anything concerning LED Gauge Swap's, you can even have it forwarded to your cell if you want. Totally FREE !
Ya I started it but didn't finish making it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
When you heading down to Temecula
I'll be in SD next month once Eddie has the kit off lol
Old 05-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #1003
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
We might have to meet when you are on your way back up to BumFukd and YouGottaPurdyMouth.
I might just roll down there sometime
Old 05-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #1004
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
So you have done a switch before?
Old 05-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #1005
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
So you have done a switch before?
Of course
Old 05-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #1006
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
How do you paint the needles?
Old 05-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #1007
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How do you paint the needles?
With hobby shop acrylic paint

U remove it with nail polish
Old 05-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #1008
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
With hobby shop acrylic paint

U remove it with nail polish
Remove what with nail polish? The stock color?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #1009
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Remove what with nail polish? The stock color?
Sorry ya, remove the stock (orange) with nail polish remove then repaint over with the color wanted
Old 05-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #1010
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome I really appreciate the good info! Thanks
Old 05-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #1011
jwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jwhaley's Tacoma Gallery
Holy $h^t I am finally done reading this thread! Almost like reading a book. I want this done so I will pm you the details so you can tell me exactly what to order.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #1012
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhaley View Post
Holy $h^t I am finally done reading this thread! Almost like reading a book. I want this done so I will pm you the details so you can tell me exactly what to order.
i will reply to your pms shortly...

BluDemon swap last night...need to ship back today
Old 05-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #1013
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Have you one a 2012 yet?
Old 05-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #1014
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
One what? Cluster?? Lol its the same as the 2011s look at the OP
Old 05-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #1015
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah did you change the tac and speedo to white?
Old 05-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #1016
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah did you change the tac and speedo to white?
No I swapped the background to blue
Old 05-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #1017
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. I was hoping you did one in white. Just wanted to see the difference in white and stock. I want to order some led to do the swap myself. Can you shoot me a link to which ones I need. Thanks
Old 05-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #1018
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok. I was hoping you did one in white. Just wanted to see the difference in white and stock. I want to order some led to do the swap myself. Can you shoot me a link to which ones I need. Thanks
Your cluster is white (stock) with red needles
Old 05-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #1019
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Your cluster is white (stock) with red needles
Lol
Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #1020
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
You lol too much boy

Products Discussed in this Thread