LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #1162
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I'm in.
you and like 30+ people
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #1163
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery

some crappy night pics...still looks better than the orange
Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #1165
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptaco07 View Post
How do I change the needles to blue?
Hobby paint
Old 09-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #1166
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
What Shane said...hobby paint
Old 09-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #1168
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HELPPPP. In the middle of a gauge swap today I broke two of my needles. I need a set pronto! Can anyone point me in the right direction?
damn...i had a link on my old computer...im looking for the website right now
Old 10-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #1169
xsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
xsptaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse my language but I am FUCKED. Last night I attempted this. I've got the rpm needle and background done, as well as the speed background. I've soldiered all the other LEDs and they won't light up! Not to mention I broke two of my needles last night. Could someone please help me out?!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #1170
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excuse my language but I am FUCKED. Last night I attempted this. I've got the rpm needle and background done, as well as the speed background. I've soldiered all the other LEDs and they won't light up! Not to mention I broke two of my needles last night. Could someone please help me out?!

You not fucked... Okay sounds like you have a bad solder. On the rpm if one solder on the background is bad then those three will not work. It's a circuit. Same with the needles. Did you use a soldering sucker to remove the old solder?

Now how did you break the needles? Do you mean they won't line up right anymore.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #1171
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
You not fucked... Okay sounds like you have a bad solder. On the rpm if one solder on the background is bad then those three will not work. It's a circuit. Same with the needles. Did you use a soldering sucker to remove the old solder?

Now how did you break the needles? Do you mean they won't line up right anymore.
did you place the leds the right way??

they have a + (pos) - (neg) polarities that need to be correctly soldering in
the last cluster i fixed, the member had alot of his leds backwards which caused it not to work

and i didnt find the link for the needles sorry..

ps: arent you the dude thats following me on instagram?? you should have hit me up sooner
Old 10-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #1172
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
All pms and texts replied...a lot of interest lately
Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #1173
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

repaired some burnt pads and installed the new leds

will be shipping back tomorrow
Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #1175
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
I still need to do mine before I leave.
Wait...leave? The fuck?
Old 10-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #1177
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am likely moving to Texas to work for Lockheed Martin.
this is the first i hear of this...
Old 10-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #1179
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's not 100% but more than likely. I didn't want to make it an issue till it's for sure. Sorry I didn't let you know.
i think ima go lay down...lol jk

dude you gotta do what you gotta do for the fam
Old 10-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #1180
dennis ashford is on a distinguished road
Name: dennis
dennis ashford's Tacoma Gallery
20006 gauge cluster bulb r&r for dj ashford

i want to have you replace the bulbs in my guages. removing the cluster, is this very hard for a handy novice? should i have my dealer do it? will the truck still drive without the g/cluster? thanks for your help dennis a.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ME A QUESTION

if you have any questions pm me, post on this thread,
or text (DO NOT CALL...No calls what so ever!!!!!)
#: (909) 803-6734

SHIPPING:
NOW: I will start to receive shipped clusters...you ship me your cluster and I will return it back to you as soon a possible:
- you supply leds

$40 but you send me the return shipping label in the box as well with it already paid for
my estimated return date will probably be around 1-3 days tops...

ive done around 100+ for members and non tacomaworld members and would like to continue helping out in anyway i can
Just the cluster (regardless of how many leds to swap) but i DO paint the needles unless other wise agreed upon:

$40: cluster (http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2)
$20: steering wheel controls (same LEDs as cluster)
$10: clock (09+ only same LEDs as cluster)
$20: foglight, rear locker, vsc, dac, atrac swithes etc....(all included and I supply the LEDs)
$90: Radio
05-08 52 leds 09+ 62 leds BUT BUY EXTRA
(these are not the same leds used as on the cluster: see here: https://www.oznium.com/1206-smd-led )
I DO NOT CHANGE OUT THE COLOR OF THE A/C CONTROLS:
heres the link tho:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...or-change.html

Automatics only (lower shifter indicator light)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ifter-led.html

this is the site in which other members have purchased there leds from in the past (i as well): http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2

for ease of reference and ordering, here is the required amount of LEDs for each aspect of the cluster:
- Tach = 2
- Tach Needle = 2
- Speedo = 3
- Speedo Needle = 3
- Temp = 1
- Temp Needle = 1
- Fuel = 1
- Fuel Needle = 1
- Odometer = 3
- Turn Signals = 2 per side
- Additional indicators (ie CEL, Batt, Cruise etc..) = 1 per light

Here are some of which ive done:

RAD

Interm_4:

Tomcat91783 (camera affect...actually looks just like rashnus below)

Rashnu's: Blue with white needles

Motorsport36: 2011 cluster: blue with read needles

Mine: White background with stock needles

Bobby15: Green with white needles

rcfreak201: all white!!

GbsTaco: Blue background (Stock) red needles

Robtrd: White with Blue needles:

09+ tacoma clocks ONLY!!!

Available FJ swap: (cluster/a/c controls & compass/temp) $100
same leds as tacoma cluster on all 3 components

Products Discussed in this Thread