Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #1201
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
do it haha...

alot of members have been contacting me lately...thought this was dead but ive done 8 swaps in the last month
Ever think about setting up a mod day where people can bring their clusters in for the led swap?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #1202
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
Ever think about setting up a mod day where people can bring their clusters in for the led swap?
I did lol back I August...it was a mod day more for like 7 people who wanted the swap...only 2 came
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #1203
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
I did lol back I August...it was a mod day more for like 7 people who wanted the swap...only 2 came
Lol @ Jerez doing 7 swaps in a day. Possible. Yes. But not with all the distractions.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #1204
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Lol @ Jerez doing 7 swaps in a day. Possible. Yes. But not with all the distractions.
Then stop distracting him
Old 11-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #1205
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Then stop distracting him
Wasn't me. I was pretending to help install lights behind a grill.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #1206
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Wasn't me. I was pretending to help install lights behind a grill.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #1207
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
You guys lack any knowledge on what I can accomplish
Old 11-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #1208
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys lack any knowledge on what I can accomplish
...wow...thanks....
Old 11-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #1209
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...wow...thanks....
Lol I'm kidding...lets not turn this into a bs thread
Old 11-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #1210
tacomavegas is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 823d Combat Rescue
tacomavegas's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on returning to Vegas? after reading this book of a thread, I saw you never posted back to Mot about coming about (figured you did and just didnt post anything). I am interested in getting the cluster(blue+stock needles) radio(blue) all switches(blue) and would try and find some hookers and blow to convince you to do a/c controls blue haha j/k.

also, has anyone actually swapped clocks for a 10+ and succesfully installed into 05-09? any pics? Thanks in advance
Old 11-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #1211
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomavegas View Post
Any word on returning to Vegas? after reading this book of a thread, I saw you never posted back to Mot about coming about (figured you did and just didnt post anything). I am interested in getting the cluster(blue+stock needles) radio(blue) all switches(blue) and would try and find some hookers and blow to convince you to do a/c controls blue haha j/k.

also, has anyone actually swapped clocks for a 10+ and succesfully installed into 05-09? any pics? Thanks in advance
lol i did do his swap, last november...
and i was there the first week of september...i may go back in Feb tho.
the whole clock assembly needs to be swapped but its possible...im still looking for one.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #1212
tacomavegas is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 823d Combat Rescue
tacomavegas's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you
Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #1213
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomavegas View Post
PM'd you
Replied...thanks and if something comes up for me to drive out there ill let you know
Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #1214
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
another one down
Old 11-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #1216
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
looks good
thanks...im bored off my ass working on paper work right now...

im waiting on a replacement locker switch right now...i think i didnt connect the led on one of the recent members button so i need to send him a replacement asap
Old 11-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #1217
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
another one down
Sweet! Loving the blue!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #1218
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertTRD View Post
Sweet! Loving the blue!
thank you ma'am
Old 11-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #1219
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my LEDs, hope to get this done soon.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #1220
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Let me know so we can schedule something

Products Discussed in this Thread