LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #1222
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^glad your happy Jordon

Decided it was time for a change...new dash swap for me
Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #1223
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do first gen Tacomas,, the speedometer and all that and the automatic shifter light???!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #1224
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I do not, but it's easy

They use 4 194 bulbs behind the dash that screw in all plug and play
Old 11-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #1225
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
I do not, but it's easy

They use 4 194 bulbs behind the dash that screw in all plug and play
so i open up the dash and just switch the 4 bulbs to the 194 bulbs that i buy, but which bulbs exactly do i buy i want it blue but which one should i buy
Old 11-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #1226
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
so i open up the dash and just switch the 4 bulbs to the 194 bulbs that i buy, but which bulbs exactly do i buy i want it blue but which one should i buy
The stock bulbs are the 194...you'd have to buy the stock replacement led ones for it in the color you want...
Old 11-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #1227

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
The stock bulbs are the 194...you'd have to buy the stock replacement led ones for it in the color you want...
for sure dude so as long as i buy a 194 bulb it should be good then to replace the old one
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #1228
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
for sure dude so as long as i buy a 194 bulb it should be good then to replace the old one
So long as you buy the led replacement for a 194 bulb yes lol
Old 11-24-2012, 03:49 PM   #1230
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Fork or flat head...they just pop out
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1232
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
I'm going to be commuting by you alot on a daily basis very soon. I will be traveling from T-mec to Hawthorne for work. I gots me a yob at SpaceX.
really? nice man...let me know, i do have a spare cluster so we can meet up real quick and you can take that one home so i can work on yours at home and not hold you up
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1233
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm going to be commuting by you alot on a daily basis very soon. I will be traveling from T-mec to Hawthorne for work. I gots me a yob at SpaceX.
Time to get your clusters done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine are awesome. No TPMS light either...
Old 11-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #1235
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Time to get your clusters done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine are awesome. No TPMS light either...
Nice

Quote:
That would be sick
Cool let me know man
Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 AM   #1237
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good
Old 12-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #1238
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
pms replied...sorry to those i couldnt get to work on gauges this weekend...going to be a bit busy these next couple of weeks
Old 12-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #1239
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
I wish u were in Hawaii! How long does it usually take? Some sick shit man
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #1240
Señor Member

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
I wish u were in Hawaii! How long does it usually take? Some sick shit man
just the gauges?
background like 30 mins (because of dis-assembly)
both background and needles around 1 hour 30ish mins (because of dis-assembly and painting of the needles

Products Discussed in this Thread