Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #1361
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Ok I really thought you were out of gas >_<
i knew it...
well actually i had 1 gallon left early sunday morning when coming home...the fill up was brutal
Old 02-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #1362
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch! HATE that! Especially with prices coming back up! I've got about 1/4 tank left...dreading the fill up. Maybe I'll just do it like 20$ every few days...
Old 02-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #1363
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ouch! HATE that! Especially with prices coming back up! I've got about 1/4 tank left...dreading the fill up. Maybe I'll just do it like 20$ every few days...
seriously...

Bump
Old 02-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #1365

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uhhhhhh, awkward bump
For some weird reason I wasn't subd to this thread anymore
Old 02-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #1366
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
That's because it MY thread now.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #1367

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 03-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #1369
dsignrguy is on a distinguished road
dsignrguy's Tacoma Gallery
A little suggestion for anyone wanting to do this mod themselves, but not real confident on their soldering ability: Practice on the real thing......

I went to the "pick a part" yard today and picked up a couple of circuit boards out of VW jettas (a 1998 & a 2000). Tacomas are hard to come by at the parts yard, but jettas are everywhere you look and they use the same LEDs. since I disassembled the clusters and pulled the boards out, they only charged me $8 each. So now I've got a couple boards to practice on without worrying about screwing up my truck...AND the 108 LEDs (about $50 worth) that are on the boards.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #1370

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
yup
Old 03-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #1371

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Also got a cluster swap done by Jerez

swapped today...right b4 work and finally home from work now.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #1372
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
swapped today...right b4 work and finally home from work now.
Thanks again for the swap, looks even better at night time. I'll try to snap a pic
Old 03-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #1373
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
The blue is a little bluer in person. And I'm super stoked on the way it came out.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #1374

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the pics man
Old 03-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #1375
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the technical support Jerez. Finally fixed and finished my cluster today.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #1376

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_e View Post
Thanks for the technical support Jerez. Finally fixed and finished my cluster today.
glad i could help
Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #1377
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This guy is good peoples. I wouldn't hesitate to get electrical work done by him. Heck, he has done everything on my truck. Cluster, my Led light bar, led switchbacks, led amber rear dust lights, pair of led lights in the grill. Changed the colors of my OEM switches. He has done more that I pretty much forgotten to mention.

Don't even reconsider if you're on the fence on getting this mod done by him. $50 and you get a professional safe work! This changes the look drastically when driving that you see every night. Small price to pay for a much needed upgrade!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #1378

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^thank you sir RAD glad you like your lighting
Old 03-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #1380
joshua.rubin09 is on a distinguished road
Army: Platoon leader 224th MP Company
Name: Joshua
joshua.rubin09's Tacoma Gallery
How do you change it though?

Products Discussed in this Thread