Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #1381
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
i need to get my blue needles done but it shall be a pain to ship out the speedo when my truck is a daily driver i need more TRON inside my truck!
lol soon ship it over...or maybe ill take a drive over. (got a couple of friends out there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.rubin09 View Post
How do you change it though?
what exactly?
everything i change (cluster, radio etc) is all soldered
Old 03-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #1382
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
ordered my lights tonight, ill ship it over once i get them! cant wait to get it all led'd out inside! ha
Old 03-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #1383
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cKcs1 View Post
ordered my lights tonight, ill ship it over once i get them! cant wait to get it all led'd out inside! ha
Sounds good. Sorry fr not replying to your text...was at the gym and it's kinda of late out there
Old 03-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #1384
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Sounds good. Sorry fr not replying to your text...was at the gym and it's kinda of late out there
no problem man, ill text you and get your info when i get these lights in.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #1385

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cKcs1 View Post
no problem man, ill text you and get your info when i get these lights in.
sounds good man
Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #1387

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerysan View Post
Pm sent
replied. thanks

bumping i guess
Old 03-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #1389

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I do.
What are you looking to do?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #1390
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes I do.
What are you looking to do?
sorry it took so long, but uhm really i just hate these orange LEDs all over my dash!! i really would like my speedo/gages done...maybe a blue/white combo or something like that?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #1391

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
sorry it took so long, but uhm really i just hate these orange LEDs all over my dash!! i really would like my speedo/gages done...maybe a blue/white combo or something like that?
Doable and no worries

Blue background white needles?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #1392
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i cant make up my mind which looks better...i looked at your pics. i like both blue/white set ups... just need to decide what i really want lol
Old 04-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #1393

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i cant make up my mind which looks better...i looked at your pics. i like both blue/white set ups... just need to decide what i really want lol
Lol they all look good...hell even orange looks nice to me now after looking at all these colors (and mine) for over 2 years
Old 04-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #1395

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not to me! lol i hate orange
(but im also a steelers fan, so any browns colors i hate lol)
alright then
Old 04-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #1396
Decal Commander
hey im an honest fan not bandwagon, & we have 6 rings so no bag over my head lol

anyways after this week ill be able to ship the speedo...just gotta figure out how to take it out.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #1397

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey im an honest fan not bandwagon, & we have 6 rings so no bag over my head lol

anyways after this week ill be able to ship the speedo...just gotta figure out how to take it out.
Lol it's all good

Have you bought the lights already?
Old 04-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #1399

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no but im planning on it. i wanted to ask what i need of each for that blue background white needles?
Gotcha, the list is on the first post so you can be sure you have the right amount
Also any other misc lights you want changed
Old 04-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #1400
Decal Commander
Quote:
Gotcha, the list is on the first post so you can be sure you have the right amount
Also any other misc lights you want changed
i seen that...i was just confused by it. i think i understand now though

Products Discussed in this Thread