Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #1401
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It's split up...so long story short

Auto background- 11
Manual background-10
Needles 7
So buy extras too
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #1402
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Going to reply to pms in the morning
Old 04-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #1403
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #1404
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
What is your turn-around time on doing a cluster? Do you have a spare you can lend out?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #1405
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
What is your turn-around time on doing a cluster? Do you have a spare you can lend out?
hours...depends on how much time between work and school.
where you located?
normally locals just drive to me
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #1406
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

I am local, kinda (Menifee). I would want to do the cluster background color, and foglight/locker switches.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #1407
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am local, kinda (Menifee). I would want to do the cluster background color, and foglight/locker switches.
what color you looking to do?
if its just the background, i can knock that out in like 20-30 mins lol
the switches can take me another 30 mins give or take
Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #1408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
what color you looking to do?
if its just the background, i can knock that out in like 20-30 mins lol
the switches can take me another 30 mins give or take
Oh ok, cool. I want to do white with stock needles like:

Can you do the compass/temp too?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #1409
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok, cool. I want to do white with stock needles like:

Can you do the compass/temp too?
alright, that can be done...
the compass cant be changed because the lighting comes from the lcd board itself. sorry
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #1410

Quote:
the compass cant be changed because the lighting comes from the lcd board itself. sorry
Gotchya. I'll hit you up when I'm ready. Do I need to order the fog switch LEDs, or do you have those?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #1411
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotchya. I'll hit you up when I'm ready. Do I need to order the fog switch LEDs, or do you have those?
i supply the switch leds, you just need to order the ones for the cluster
Old 04-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #1412

Quote:
i supply the switch leds, you just need to order the ones for the cluster
Cool. Can you install the 4X4 switch too? Not sure I want to attempt that
Old 04-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #1413
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. Can you install the 4X4 switch too? Not sure I want to attempt that
ive done 2...im sure we can do it...not hard at all
Old 04-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #1414
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Rod - how do you think needles would turn out if a product such as this was used?
http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Green-Gl...ef=pd_sbs_sg_2
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #1415
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure man...never tried it but now you have me thinking of trying it lol
Old 04-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #1416
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
so yesterday i did a swap on a 311k mile 2005 prerunner

truck sounded great and looked awesome exterior and interior wise
Old 04-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #1417

Is there anything I need to get before we swap the switches to LED? You supply those right?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #1418
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is there anything I need to get before we swap the switches to LED? You supply those right?
Nope, I supply them (only white or blue tho)
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #1419
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have extra LEDs in stock and I can just show up and hand you monies to change everything out?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #1420

Quote:
Nope, I supply them (only white or blue tho)
Cool. What else can you do? I need... to relocate my winch solenoid, wire a train horn, interior lights (maybe)

Products Discussed in this Thread