Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #1421
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Any chance you have extra LEDs in stock and I can just show up and hand you monies to change everything out?
Depends on the color...I just ordered a couple
Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #1422
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Probably blue/white of some sort. In everything.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #1423
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably blue/white of some sort. In everything.
Gotcha...I think I have enough for one swap
When you thinking of getting it down?
Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #1424
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Possibly in the next few weeks. Got a bunch of light bars coming in...suspension swap...Pelfreybilt bumper...gotta see what my fundage is like after everything is said and done. But your swap is pretty high on my list...so...soon...
Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #1425
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Let me know I got a couple people in line...one today tha I'm picking up after my test
Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #1426
Nice! Test?

For sure, I've got your digits...might have an OC trip planned in the near future...
Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #1427
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! Test?

For sure, I've got your digits...might have an OC trip planned in the near future...
Got class right now...lol

You have my #?
He's going to be driving my spare "pink with white needle" cluster for the night
Old 04-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #1428
Ah. That kind of test

I have the number on the front of this page...might have got a different number back in the day at Tundra stop...but new phone since then so...dont have it anymore lol

Bahaha Pink! You did that on purpose
Old 04-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #1429
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ya the pink is on purpose...lol

You can reach me there...if not pm me and ill give you my #
Old 04-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #1430
spankeh is on a distinguished road
spankeh's Tacoma Gallery
Jerez you anyone in Hawaii you recommend to install these?
Old 04-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #1431
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankeh View Post
Jerez you anyone in Hawaii you recommend to install these?
i do not...but ive heard of someone on the island that does...need to search for his username tho
Old 05-01-2013, 05:44 AM   #1433
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
what about in Ohio lol
idk if ima be able to be without my cluster for long!
Look on ebay, you can buy a replacement out of a wrecked tacoma for pretty cheap. It may light up like a xmas tree while driving but it'll work for the time being. That's what I did and Jerez is really quick. Shipped him mine on a Friday and had it back that Thursday.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #1434
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what about in Ohio lol
idk anyone out there sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Look on ebay, you can buy a replacement out of a wrecked tacoma for pretty cheap. It may light up like a xmas tree while driving but it'll work for the time being. That's what I did and Jerez is really quick. Shipped him mine on a Friday and had it back that Thursday.
ya you could always do this ^^^
Old 05-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #1435
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
From last night...will post better pics when they're installed on the trucks
Old 05-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #1436
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what about in Ohio lol
Ill be moving to Minnesota this fall... I can do them
Old 05-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #1437
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Ill be moving to Minnesota this fall... I can do them
All of a sudden... jk jk

There you go this is your man
Old 05-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #1438
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
All of a sudden... jk jk

There you go this is your man
Lol just decided to pop in here not sure why... didn't wanna steal your thunder ya know?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #1439
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Lol im not tripping. Go right ahead
Old 05-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #1440
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
swapped out this weekend (tw member: jughead)

pms replied.

Products Discussed in this Thread