Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #1441
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bro, Is it cool if I call you?

Old 05-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #1442
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
If you do go for it lol...I can't pick up so you're just waiting your time

Swapped part of my brothers genesis interior
(used to be blue/white...now will be red with white)

Old 05-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #1444
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
If Hawaii was in a driving distance I would have lol
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #1445
johnnywall22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
johnnywall22's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a link on how to take it out (the dash cluster)so I can send you mine?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #1446
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywall22 View Post
Do you have a link on how to take it out (the dash cluster)so I can send you mine?
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=225
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-cluster.html

here you go...^^^last post on this thread tells you how to do it too
Old 05-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #1447
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
swapped the leds on rcfreaks cousins fj yesterday

white/blue scheme

oh and almost done with my brothers genesis coupe...swapped the radio screen and radio leds tonight
Old 05-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #1449
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ill send it via pm when I get home long weekend away

All pms/text replied

Bump
Old 05-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #1450
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a black stereo off a member on here so i can use the black faceplate and buttons on my JBL radio. My only question is, how do you take the turn knobs off?
Old 05-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #1451
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
They pull off

But wait, how is it going to work on your jbl?
Aren't jbls 6 disk changers? The black radios are non jbl single disk meaning no top load button
Old 05-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #1452
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
completely didn't think about that Well, when my double din was stolen the mounting hardware was stolen with it and this one comes with that so at least I'm getting that. Only paid $30 so I'm glad it wasn't too much.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #1453
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
ill have my dads truck for a while in a couple months very soon, when that happens ill have time to ship my cluster to you! yay!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #1454
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Awesome keep me posted

Who was the person that was texting me earlier about their 2013?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #1455
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Goodnight bump
have bad alot Of people contact me on my Facebook page on scions and Chevys...
Old 07-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #1457
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
red red red, that's almost all I'm seeing now at night lol
Old 07-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #1458
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
red red red, that's almost all I'm seeing now at night lol
yup

so thanks to this man, finally got my hands on a 2012+ and....

2012+ Tacoma a/c controls...

swap on controls will be $30
Old 07-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #1459
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Are you free today for some... installations?
dude you need to be more flexible on hours
Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #1460
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude you need to be more flexible on hours
2 months later....

Products Discussed in this Thread