Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #1541
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Thanks for the quick text. You definitely know how to take care of your customers! I still recommend you 100%
not a problem, we'll figure this out asap...gotta keep people happy.

thanks man
Old 12-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #1542
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Local Long Beach member:

Swapped last week
Old 12-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #1543
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Local Long Beach member:

Swapped last week
love the colors
Old 12-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #1544
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
love the colors
You know you want them in your truck

(Btw, I thought you had an access cab...wtf now rad red double cab?
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09 PM   #1545
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
damn mod bug...interested in getting some LEDs for my dash soon in the next month or two
Old 01-14-2014, 05:23 PM   #1546
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWells View Post
damn mod bug...interested in getting some LEDs for my dash soon in the next month or two
nice meeting you today...hopefully we will get the swap done soon.

ill be pm'ing you shortly.

bump!
Old 01-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #1547
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
nice meeting you today...hopefully we will get the swap done soon.

ill be pm'ing you shortly.

bump!
Same here man. I'm gonna try and order the LEDs by Friday...will the blue needles be like how they are posted on the one you did for the long beach member?
Old 01-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #1548
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWells View Post
Same here man. I'm gonna try and order the LEDs by Friday...will the blue needles be like how they are posted on the one you did for the long beach member?
Yes exactly like those
Old 01-18-2014, 07:49 PM   #1549
tbird95 is on a distinguished road

tbird95's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work

Ok so first things first, nice work!! I've been looking for this for almost 2 years! I've seen the gauges done, have the lights and my dash is pulled out but I want/wanted to swap out all interior light from amber to white/blue. I have a 2008 double cab TRD with tow package. Do you have the info on the types and sizes of the bulbs used? I think I attached pics of the climate control and drivers window/lock door mount board with a view of the lights/bulbs. As mentioned I'd like to do all of em in one shot including passenger door window/lock panel, clock, and if possible the compass/temp LCD. Shipping it all down there might get a bit expensive so I was hoping you could give me some help with whatever you can...
1) bulb types and specs or website where I can buy the right ones.
2) how to do it via a video or something.
3) how much you would charge not including shipping if I sent all required parts down. (As I am a beginner and piss poor solderer)
4) is it possible to change all the colours/lights I've mentioned (my deck is aftermarket and already done)

Let me know your thoughts and we can exchange emails possibly.

Thanks man
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap-image.jpg  
Old 01-19-2014, 12:05 PM   #1551
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be sending you a private message when I get home.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #1552
jdich479 is on a distinguished road
jdich479's Tacoma Gallery
entune audio plus update

does anyone know how I do the basic updates for this radio
Old 01-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #1553
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdich479 View Post
does anyone know how I do the basic updates for this radio
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-pictures.html

check that thread...this is more for changing out the background lights on the interior...
also if you have the entune app downloaded to your phone you should have an update enabled on there to do it when needed
Old 01-24-2014, 12:26 PM   #1554
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!

Have 2 swaps and a small led strip install next week
Old 01-29-2014, 09:43 PM   #1555
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Did two swaps today...one one a 2012 and one on an 09

09:

The 12 I'll get one later
(White with blue needles)
Old 01-30-2014, 05:31 PM   #1556
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the 2012:

Member joseywells:
swap yesterday
Old 01-31-2014, 02:15 PM   #1558
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird95 View Post
sweet, any idea where he got the gauge template?
thats the stock face...

the second fleet of 2011s and on have that same faceplate...
Old 02-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #1559
tbird95 is on a distinguished road

tbird95's Tacoma Gallery
lol, yea I realized that shortly after betting it can be swapped to 08 if I can find one at a wrecker
Old 02-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #1560
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird95 View Post
lol, yea I realized that shortly after betting it can be swapped to 08 if I can find one at a wrecker
It will fit but certain lights won't match up...

05-08 are one faceplate
09-11 is another (certain lights moved around but at glance it's the same face)
Later 11s-14 different face and more lights moved like headlight indicator, atrac seat belt etc

Products Discussed in this Thread