Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen LED Dash/Radio swap

Member joseywells:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ME A QUESTION

LOCAL TO ALL OF SOCAL, you can personally come to me for the swap.

SHIPPING:
NOW: I will start to receive shipped clusters...you ship me your cluster and I will return it back to you as soon a possible:
- you supply leds

$50 but you send me the return shipping label in the box as well with it already paid for
my estimated return date will probably be around 1-3 days tops...

if you have any questions pm me, post on this thread,
or text (DO NOT CALL...No calls what so ever!!!!!)
#: (909) 803-6734

ive done around 400+ led swaps for members and non tacomaworld members plus some electrical trouble shooting and other installations so i would like to continue helping out in anyway i can
Just the cluster (regardless of how many leds to swap) but i DO paint the needles unless other wise agreed upon:

$50: cluster (http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2)

for ease of reference and ordering, here is the required amount of LEDs for each aspect of the cluster:
- Background = 11
- Needles = 7
- Turn Signals = 2 per side
- Additional indicators (ie CEL, Batt, Cruise etc..) = 1 per light

$25: steering wheel controls (same LEDs as cluster)

$5 per button: foglight, rear locker, vsc, dac, atrac swithes etc....(I supply the LEDs)

$120: Radio
05-08 52 leds 09+ 62 leds BUT BUY EXTRA
(these are not the same leds used as on the cluster: see here: https://www.oznium.com/1206-smd-led )

2005-2011 A/C - I DO NOT CHANGE OUT THE COLOR
heres the link tho:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...or-change.html

2012+ A/C controls: $30 (same LEDs as cluster)- 5 LEDs

2009-2013 tacoma clocks ONLY!!! - $10

Here are some of which ive done:

2005-2011
Interm_4:

RAD

Tomcat91783 (camera affect...actually looks just like rashnus below)

Rashnu's: Blue with white needles

Mine: White background with stock needles

Bobby15: Green with white needles

GbsTaco: Blue background (Stock) red needles

Robtrd: White with Blue needles:

2011-2013

Motorsport36: 2011 cluster: blue with read needles

Automatics only (lower shifter indicator light)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ifter-led.html

this is the site in which other members have purchased there leds from in the past (i as well): http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2

Available FJ swap: (cluster/a/c controls & compass/temp) $220
same leds as tacoma cluster on all 3 components

Old 06-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hmmmmmmm.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
if i buy a 2nd gen id be down for this, i have a sister that lives in socal i visit sometimes, but im looking at a nice 1st gen right now, can you do it on a 1st gen? that might be a stupid question, and they look awesome btw
Old 06-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet! I wish I could do that or know someone around here that could do this for me.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #6
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were in Texas!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby15 View Post
The pictures don't do them justice guys.. you need to see these in person..Quality work !!
thanks bro!!! appreciate it.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
if i buy a 2nd gen id be down for this, i have a sister that lives in socal i visit sometimes, but im looking at a nice 1st gen right now, can you do it on a 1st gen? that might be a stupid question, and they look awesome btw
i think the first gens are a bulb but you can always put an led bulb back there

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
Looks sweet! I wish I could do that or know someone around here that could do this for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
Wish you were in Texas!
for both of you:
i have an extra cluster laying around (it works perfectly except the background doesnt light up) i might, MIGHT, be willing to ship that cluster out, u guys remove yours, send it to me, then run my cluster while i work on yours...then i ship it back

still havent decided if i will do that tho...
Old 06-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hmmmmmmm.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #10
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby15 View Post
The pictures don't do them justice guys.. you need to see these in person..Quality work !!
X2! He took his time and did really clean work. So glad I finally got around to having him do mine!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
X2! He took his time and did really clean work. So glad I finally got around to having him do mine!
dude u gotta post pics of your truck already!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #12
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude u gotta post pics of your truck already!!!
Yeah.....I'm getting around to it......
Old 06-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
Yeah.....I'm getting around to it......
lol lazy bum jk jk
Old 06-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #14
tomcat91783 is on a distinguished road
Army: 40th ID (M) Support Group
Name: Thomas
tomcat91783's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Norwalk, how long is the process for swapping to LED's? I'd like them in blue
Old 06-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat91783 View Post
I live in Norwalk, how long is the process for swapping to LED's? I'd like them in blue
depends on how many lights you wanna change...
you said u want blue background, what about the needles and every other light thats there??
Old 06-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #16
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hey thanks for telling me about this tread. found it really helpful i need to get the stuff and do mine.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #17
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
Wish you were in Texas!

me too!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #18
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
hey thanks for telling me about this tread. found it really helpful i need to get the stuff and do mine.
no prob man, if u need help with something let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
me too!
i still havent decided if ill send out my other cluster so ppl can ship me theirs so i can work on them...but if i do, i will make a list
Old 06-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #19
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
That would be cool! Well let us know, thanks
Old 06-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
subbd any body have pic of the 2011 dash with new leds?

Products Discussed in this Thread