Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HID help

Old 10-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
HID help

Hey guys just wondering what these plugs were for.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Hey guys just wondering what these plugs were for.

ok, this is kinda hard to explain with text, but i'll try my best...

in the top pic, it is just a fuse used for overload protection...

in the 2nd pic, the "plug" you're showing will plug into where a stock bulb would plug into...

Sorry, if i'm not making any sense...
btw, i just installed my HID fogs...
i now have HID Headlights and Fogs...
If you need help, i'd be willing to help you out with the install...
Old 10-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
first pic is just a fuse, run that to your battery.

second pic is the piece that selects from high beems to low beems. [i think]

here is a link to the full install

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...by+HID&page=16

i pretty much followed that minus removing the headlights.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
first pic is just a fuse, run that to your battery.

second pic is the piece that selects from high beems to low beems. [i think]

here is a link to the full install

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...by+HID&page=16

i pretty much followed that minus removing the headlights.
Link didnt work
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
Vacuum Leaks
X-Travagant will become famous soon enoughX-Travagant will become famous soon enough
X-Travagant's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to X-Travagant
That the positive wire(goes to battery positive)

The hi/lo relay

The 3 prong plug plugs right into your factory harness...
Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #6
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Everything what they say is correct... inline fuse for the protection of overload... and the bottom plug is to be plugged into your stock plug that was once connected to the back of your halogen bulb. Let me know if you need more help.

Kit compliments of my GB I am holding another if anybody is interested! Click the link in my signature.