Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Flyzeye LED light bar

Old 07-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
Ed Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
Ed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Flyzeye LED light bar

It arrived today. Ordering on flyzeye.com was simple...and shipped fast. Looks even better than I had hoped. Very solidly made. Looks very classy and feels right. I recommend that to anyone.

(I know I should post pic but didn't have time...it looks every bit as good as advertised. I went with blue/white).
Old 07-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Taco View Post
It arrived today. Ordering on flyzeye.com was simple...and shipped fast. Looks even better than I had hoped. Very solidly made. Looks very classy and feels right. I recommend that to anyone.

(I know I should post pic but didn't have time...it looks every bit as good as advertised. I went with blue/white).
Wow! Thanks VERY much for the honest feedback!!! We sincerely appreciate the kind words!
Old 11-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Wow! Thanks VERY much for the honest feedback!!! We sincerely appreciate the kind words!
Quality follow-up. It's been a while since your purchase...
How do you like the V1?
Old 11-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
WTB a wired version - On/Off/Auto
Old 11-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
WTB a wired version - On/Off/Auto
Awesome! Please 'pre-order' here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post4029201 so we can get a jump.

FYI - If you are not aware, the BLACK cases are not yet available. We expect their release early 2012.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNewell View Post
I've had mine for maybe 6 months. Love it. Still works like the day I bought it. Really like they way the company is heading!
Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback and support!!!