LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Mail today.....

Old 08-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Yaaaaaaay. Sticckkkkkkkerrrrrsssss!

I am waiting for the wired version. I want one really badly
Old 08-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
^Terrible grammar.... oh well
Old 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry13 View Post
Got the mail today and noticed i had a letter from flyzeye. Opened it up and they sent me a window sticker. Thanks guys.
Our way of saying thank you!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post

Your wait is almost over!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Old 11-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Your wait is almost over!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:37 PM   #8

Quote:

Curiously, what do you think of the decals? (size, colors, etc?)
Old 11-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
When it comes to colors, black or white are pretty safe and neutral. I'd probably through a white one around 4" on my truck, or even just "Flyz-Eye" if it was around 4-6" long. The name is gonna be more necessary than a logo when it comes to brand recognition for a small company such as yours. The name is something I'd be willing to put on my truck to promote a solid, useful, and original product.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #10

Quote:
When it comes to colors, black or white are pretty safe and neutral. I'd probably through a white one around 4" on my truck, or even just "Flyz-Eye" if it was around 4-6" long. The name is gonna be more necessary than a logo when it comes to brand recognition for a small company such as yours. The name is something I'd be willing to put on my truck to promote a solid, useful, and original product.
Thanks for the valuable input.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #11
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Perfect man! Haha. I hadn't had a chance to look at the stickers as I'm on my phone, but that's exactly what it should be! I'll take one if I can get it white :-)
Old 11-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Perfect man! Haha. I hadn't had a chance to look at the stickers as I'm on my phone, but that's exactly what it should be! I'll take one if I can get it white :-)
Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, what you see in this picture represents a single-unit production run. The F-L-Y-Z letters of the wording and the fly logo are actually BLACK Reflective Vinyl. The E-Y-E letters are WHITE - Sweet, hunh? We offer the logo decals in (5) colors: WHITE, BLACK, RED, BLUE, and GREEN (all reflective).

Unfortunately, they're NOT cheap but, we do what we can.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Being the best means no expenses spared! And so far, you're doing great on your end!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Being the best means no expenses spared! And so far, you're doing great on your end!
Thanks for noticing! We are trying - but 'trying' doesn't pay the bills!

We need sales!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #15
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
I can guarantee one sale soon! Have you guys true talking to dealerships? It's a brilliant accessory that maybe a local dealership would consider selling?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #16

Quote:
I can guarantee one sale soon! Have you guys true talking to dealerships? It's a brilliant accessory that maybe a local dealership would consider selling?
We've talked to several dealerships - they all seem very impressed yet, none have signed up? The cool thing about the V2W, is the dealerships could offer them and charge for installs! Must be something we're missing.

Feel free to spread the word!

We are still a small, virtually unknown company so, having the dealerships hesitate is somewhat expected.

Regarding your guarantee, please feel free to add your name to the list http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post4022381 if you haven't already.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #17
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
I'll add myself when I get home. And I'll stop by a few local dealerships once I get V2W to show off and let them see a finished products. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand to you fellas.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #18

Quote:
I'll add myself when I get home. And I'll stop by a few local dealerships once I get V2W to show off and let them see a finished products. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand to you fellas.
YOU ROCK my friend!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #19
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Lol do what I can dudeski. BTW, Pacquiao won
Old 11-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Lol do what I can dudeski. BTW, Pacquiao won
Nice!