Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

lights that multitask?

Old 08-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
lights that multitask?

is there a way to do the turn signal fog light mod but. be able to still use your turn signals? like i want my turn signals to be on like a foglight. but activate when i switch the turn signal. i know it kinda sounds stupid but its something i was thinking about doing.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is possible. Wire the turn signals to be on with ignition and still flash... a jeep or trailer light box/harness would be the easiest route. It might not be legal though