Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

lifted now my headlights won't aim low enough

Old 08-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
lifted now my headlights won't aim low enough

i've had a pro-comp stage 2 for a while now and put in some retro projectors in my headlight but now i can't seem to aim them down enough to not blind people. anybody have any tips, advice or even the same issue?

i don't really care about the people i blind its more of a legal issues, i don't feel like getting a ticket because i see better than everyone else.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
of course i care hence why i've been driving with only my fogs on at night (the have drop in HID) the problem i have is my 6 inch lift and tires raised my truck so much that i can't aim them down enough. i've aimed tacoma headlights before so i know i'm not doing it wrong and to be able to aim lower i took them apart and moved the pivot point of the bowl forward more to the top part of the bowl is pointed forward more but my driver side can't seem to point down enough.

i'm going to see if i can find the aiming manual for projectors and see if it will help.