Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

anyone ever done this?? *smh* lost LED light in fixture

Old 08-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
anyone ever done this?? *smh* lost LED light in fixture

I was swapping all of my parking, license plate, interior etc....with LED's...doing the driver side parking light and the LED tower actually came out of the socket and it's now sitting in the bottom of the lens. Lovely.

I'm assuming the only way to get it out is to take the entire headlight fixture off of the body. Is this a PITA to do?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
I was swapping all of my parking, license plate, interior etc....with LED's...doing the driver side parking light and the LED tower actually came out of the socket and it's now sitting in the bottom of the lens. Lovely.

I'm assuming the only way to get it out is to take the entire headlight fixture off of the body. Is this a PITA to do?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oval-pics.html
Old 08-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribe makaira View Post
thanks....just found it too...