Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Aux. Lights Switch

Old 08-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #21
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJF View Post
Here is a pic of the switch and one of it at night with the aux lights on.

Love the factory look. Ill go with those when I put my lights on

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Check out the ARB and Daystar switches:

One of the only things I like about these, is that they list what they are for. Otherwise, not my style
Old 08-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #22
2010tacoTRDOR6spd is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
2010tacoTRDOR6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a specific factory switch that will fit into an open slot under the air controls on the dash?

I believe the slot is smaller that the ones on the left of the steering wheel, and i have no open slots for aux lights that i just installed on my avid light bar.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #23
davescarp is on a distinguished road
davescarp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I had to, but trimming is minimal. I used the blade from my Leatherman Tool and it took me like 30 seconds.

btw, pic is not of mine, but I have the same exact setup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
got all mine at sierra expeditions
any chance you guys can throw up a pic of these lit up at night, with both the standard light, then the "on" light also? I like these a lot. toyota can go screw if they want $60 for 1 switch...
Old 08-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davescarp View Post
any chance you guys can throw up a pic of these lit up at night, with both the standard light, then the "on" light also? I like these a lot. toyota can go screw if they want $60 for 1 switch...
Mine arent wired thru a relay so switch light doesn't work.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #25
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJF View Post
Here is a link to the factory fj cruiser light switch. They are expensive but I like the stock look. I used one of these for my Hella lights.
http://www.trdsparks.com/displaypart...&parts_id=2024
Is a stock wiring harness required to wire up that switch? do you have the P/N? You also mentioned you would post up a diagram of your install, would you please? I'm interested in wiring my Hella lights in the same way.

Thanks!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #26
TXAZ is on a distinguished road
Name: IBGuile
TXAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check out the ARB and Daystar switches:

Wow, I like the way those look a lot. I also like the look of the ones in the pic posted earlier from TRD Sparks. The stock look is awesome, but $50.00+ is just too much for my buttocks.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #27
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXAZ View Post
Wow, I like the way those look a lot. I also like the look of the ones in the pic posted earlier from TRD Sparks. The stock look is awesome, but $50.00+ is just too much for my buttocks.
You should check out OTRATTW also