Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Help!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.
HockeyTaco Kid is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
HockeyTaco Kid's Tacoma Gallery
Help!!!

Hello Guys,
About 30 mins ago i was working on a BHLM and a bottle of paint reducer fell on the inside of the Headlight lens and spilled in it. After wiping it off (probably not a smart move) i got a hole bunch of marks on the inside of my lens that won't come off. What happened? do i need to get new ones now? (not a problem, was gonna find a nice looking HID set) or is there a solution that will offset the crap thats on the inside? Please get tell me soon because im moving cross country in a week and i can't drive without headlights
Old 08-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
did you try windex? or really hot water?
Old 08-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
did you try windex? or really hot water?
Yeah. It looks like the reducer burned straight into the plastic
Old 08-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #4

Is there a place that sells Retrofits/Projectors as a complete set?
Old 08-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #5
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

never mind no windex! lol. you can get sets from theretrofitsource, or slimcubby has a site where you can get everything except the projector
Old 08-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #6

here's slim's site:

http://www.slimshidxenonsource.com/

1100 is outrageous..you can get a very good complete kit, even with projectors, for 315 from theretrofitsource
Old 08-08-2011, 11:57 PM   #7

Thanks guys for the help. i think im gonna try to find OEM headlights then retrofit them later, but i need to find a new set really soon.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #8

amazon usually ships real fast

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...lights&x=0&y=0