Old 08-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
WHLM

Does anyone have pics of a WHLM
Old 08-12-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
that actually looks pretty cool.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What's going on in here?

OP, those headlights Wolfpack posted are mine. I used Viet's BHLM write-up and used Krylon Fusion. The Krylon Fusion white is actually a pretty close match!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ill fix it, 1 sec
Damn, I haven't updated that "build" thread in a while! I'll have to get on that this weekend!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:40 AM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
hey, just cuz u decided to sleep or go to work instead of helping this guy, dont blame me for stepping up.

I think I have one somewhere too just kinda sits there.
No worries, I'm glad someone's finally getting some use out of my build page and pictures! Usually I'm taking advice from others or stealing their pictures.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are those your white tails too? If so you got a write up on that omewhere? I was told you couldnt get the tails apart like the headlights
Old 08-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
Are those your white tails too? If so you got a write up on that omewhere? I was told you couldnt get the tails apart like the headlights
Not mine, not really a fan actually... You're correct though, the tails do not come apart like the headlights. You can get them apart but I believe it's a cutting operation.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Not mine, not really a fan actually... You're correct though, the tails do not come apart like the headlights. You can get them apart but I believe it's a cutting operation.
Correct. You have to use a dremel to cut around the edge of the tail light cover and housing when i get home ill post the pics of when we did it..
Old 08-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
yea well i wont be doing that....i was thinking of maybe doing them black instead of a tint mod
Old 08-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #10
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
PINK!
Everybody's stock 2nd gen tail lights are pink. lol