Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY FOR THIS????????

Old 08-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
cgilbane will become famous soon enoughcgilbane will become famous soon enough
Name: Chris
cgilbane's Tacoma Gallery
HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY FOR THIS????????

Okay i just got the Spyder CCFL projector headlights. I know they are easy to install but I dont have ANY tools so my buddy is doing it at his motorcycle shop today during work. I am leaving on a road trip in a few days that's why he's doing it during work (he's a good friend)

I want to give him money for doing it (he doesn't have a lot) but im not sure how much to give?

WHAT IS AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF $$$ TO GIVE MY GOOD FRIEND FOR INSTALLING MY HEADLIGHTS FOR ME??????
Old 08-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Depends on the buddy. I would be happy with some lunch.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
Money would be better (he has big child support payments, doesnt make a ton of money, and is a very close friend)
Old 08-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Go to a sports bar or pub for a burger/wings/etc and a few drinks and be willing to help him if he needs it. Swapping headlights isn't a hard task so you're paying for the gesture more than anything.

EDIT, just saw your other post and agree with Brock, $50 would be plenty to help him out.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
Alright thanks guys, as always your all super quick with responses and have great info.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Worth a 50.00
Old 08-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
$1,000,000
Old 08-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
$1,000,000
I agree.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
they are awesome!! getting the hid kit soon. leaving tomorrow for rhode island (ROAD TRIP!) so ill get pics up in a few days or so.

great lights
Old 08-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #11
Bens MBL TACO will become famous soon enoughBens MBL TACO will become famous soon enough

Bens MBL TACO's Tacoma Gallery
for last min stuff I ask my buddy for help with I give him bout 25/hour, he does good work and I appreciate it. Im sure hes satisfied with it too

x3 on the 50